A Very Merry Everything....

Hello Everyone,

Happy Tuesday.  I have a lovely walk this morning with my friend Sharon as we do most Tuesdays and it was a little cooler.  Showers were expected today too, and we missed them which was good, then afterwards we enjoyed our coffee and muffins.

I've had several cards on the go at once today, but the one I want to show you is another Christmas Card featuring the tag stamp set called Merry Everything which can be purchased in a bundle with a matching punch.  Come and have a look.




I've used cardstock of Cherry Cobbler and Pistachio Pudding combined with ink of Mossy Meadow and patterned paper from the Trim the Tree stack.




I hope you enjoyed viewing today's card.  Please drop by again soon and have a Happy Tuesday.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks