Peaceful Petals in Coastal Cabana

Hello Everyone,

Following a lovely weekend weather wise our first day of Spring was a gorgeous Sunny day.  A feel good, happy kind of day.  It is a pity my daughter didn't co-operate.  She was sick and I had to collect her from school.  Its off to the doctor for us tomorrow.

For today's card I've used a image from the Peaceful Petals stamp set which I've coloured with the Coastal Cabana set of Blendabilities pens.  Come and have a look at this pretty image.  I have used this one on cards before.  I really love it. 




The cardstock used is Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana and Whisper White along with some patterned paper from the Fresh Prints paper stack (now retired).   The greeting comes from a new set called Good Greetings which is a special stamp set available to Hostesses on our latest promotion.  Here is the full view of the card below.


The coloured image has been cut out with the Oval Collection framelits and mat onto some Coastal Cabana card cut with the Deco Label framelits.  A border was created with the Dotted Ribbon Border punch and I also added a little butterfly from the Beautiful Wings die. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoy your day.




Comments

  1. Very lovely Carolyn. I hope your daughter feels better. Lovely intro on Justin's blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks