Kindess Butterfly Card

Hello Everyone,

I feel I'm back to my usual routine now where not too many days pass before I create with my butterflies again.  I've embraced them on today's card.  Come and have a look.

The Kindness sentiment used here comes from the stamp set From my Heart.  I really should use this set more.


The cardstock I've used is Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake and Wisteria Wonder.  The Crumb Cake background was embossed with the Lovely Lace embossing folder after I firstly brayered the inside with Whisper White ink.  I love the effect it creates.  The butterflies come from the set called Papillon Potpourri and matching punches.  You can see on my background that the largest one is the negative of one that was punched out and the small ones sit on top.  Here's the full view of my card.



I've used my Scallop border framelit on the Wisteria top border and stamped directly onto the paper doily, finished off with some ribbon and pearls.  What do you think of this card.  I really like it.

Hope you all have a lovely day/evening.



Comments

  1. I came over to see and read more about the details. Can't wait to try this later. Very lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks