Happy Father's Day


Hello Everyone,

Its Father's Day here today, this Sunday and I wanted to show you a card I posted to my Dad.  I'll gave him a phone call this morning as we weren't seeing him due to my daughter's work commitments.

I confess, you may have seen this before, because I used it for a Paper Craft Crew Design Team challenge last year.  I changed the greeting to fit for my Dad for Fathers Day.



I created a rainbow cut with ovals and various cardstocks over a Bashful Blue cloud embossed background, with paper from the Print Poetry Stack and a Basic Black base for both card and the pot of gold.  The pot of gold wa a bit of cute punch art.  Got this theme from our Gold Lotto, and my Dad likes to gamble every now and then and loves his Lotto and Instant scratchies, so thats was went with the card in the post.

Here's the full view of the card.


 If you celebrate Father's Day with your family, hope you have a fantastic day.


Comments

  1. That is a cute idea. Punch art is a lot of fun :) Thanks for sharing and I hope you enjoyed Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Susan. We had a lovely Father's Day.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks