Festival of Trees Easel Card

Hello Everyone,

Happy Tuesday!

Today I'm sharing a card I've made in a style I really love.  Its an Easel card, not any easel card.  Its a shaped easel using the Deco Label framelits with an stamped and embossed Tree Image from the Festival of Trees set.  Here is the cute tree image I've used.



I've stamped my tree with Bermuda Bay ink and then used versamark ink and embossed the tinsel over the tree with Silver embossing powder.  I've used the Deco Label Framelits and Oval colletion framelits on this card with the Bitty Banners and Oval punch for the greeting.  Here is a side on view, so you can see how this card sits.



The cardstock I've used is Naturals White, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay and Whisper white for the stamped images.  I have always loved Easel cards and I tend to make them quite often.  Here is a full pic of the card from the front.

 


The Merry Christmas sentiment used on this card comes from the Hostess promo stamp set called Good Greetings which I've cut out with the Bitty Banner framelits. 

I hope you like this card as much as I do.  Have a great day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks