Be you(tiful)

Hello Everyone,

Today I have another one of my fav butterflies featured on a card combined a number of stamp sets.  Here I've combined Papillon Potpourri butterflies with Kinda Eclectic.  The greeting comes from the set called Flower Patch.  Come have a closer look.




The cardstock is Wisteria Wonder, Basic Black, Whisper White and a little Gold Glimmer trim that was waste leftover from my Watercolour Winter card kit.  I've stamped onto the Black card with Whisper White Ink with images from the Kinda Eclectic stamp set.

Here is the card.




Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I've made.  I hope you will leave a little blog love for me while you're visiting.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks