A Christmas Postcard

Hello Everyone,

I've combined a few different stamp sets today to make this Christmas Card.  At first I was just colouring an image from the Peaceful Petals stamp set, the large flower which I've coloured with Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities set. See image below.




I then decided it would make a nice Christmas card, so I set about stamping the Postcard Background stamp over the top with Basic Gray ink and the Greeting from the set Christmas Messages in Cherry Cobbler Ink.  I've combined cardstock of Mossy Meadow, Summer Starfruit and Whisper white for this card, combined with Mossy Meadow Ribbon.  Here's the finished card below.




I think the distressed vintage look of the greeting Joyful tidings goes quite well with the Postcard Background.  What do you think?  I would love to hear your thoughts.

Enjoy your weekend.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks