World of Dreams Birthday Wishes, plus another Birthday Surprise for me :-)

Hello Everyone,

What a wet, wet day its been.  Yes another one.  I've just been listening to the news and they are saying its the one of the wettest Augusts on record.   Its good weather to play indoors, fine by me.

The card I've made today features World of Dreams stamp set which I've combined with the Wood Panel background stamp.  I've also used the Window Framelits to create a frame for my image, and you may remember from yesterday's post, the black framelit cutout from the inside of this frame I used on a Dad Card.  Come and have a look.


The cardstock used is Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate, Basic Black and Whisper White.  The inks used are Stazon Black, Basic Gray and Bermuda Bay.  The Black frame has been raised up on dimentionals and the greeting has been layered up with punched pieces from Banner Punch, Oval Punch and retired Designer Label punch.  The full view of the card is below.



You could really put any sentiment you need on this card.  I love this image.

Also I wanted to share a gorgeous surprise I received in the mail from another talented friend and fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Debbie Blake.  Here are the pics of the pressie and matching card she sent me.



The gorgeous Gift box has been made by Debbie with the clear window sheet lid stamped in beautiful floral images with white ink.  The box contains some sweet scented mauve candles.  Here's a pic I took of the matching set.


so my birthday continues a bit longer.  I really am a lucky lady.  Thank you Debbie.

Hope you all have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks