Wonderous Wreath Joy Easel Card

Hello Everyone,

Its wet wet wet here this weekend, which means I can play play play.  Cool huh?

I've been playing with my preorder and have another card to show you which I made with the Wonderous Wreath bundle.  This time I've made an Easel card using the Window frameliets.  come and have a look.



The cardstock used is Smoky Slate, Old Olive, Whisper White and Real Red.  I've used the Wonderous Wreath bundle which comprises of Photo Polymer stamp set and matching framelits.  The Wreath has been stamped with inks Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow and Real Red.   Here is the view of the whole card.  I've used the Wood Panel stamp on the background here and also used Apothecary Accent framelits to cut out the greeting.



Below is the side view of the card so you can see how the Easel sits up. 





I've also used the Artisan Label punch under the greeting in Real Red card to highlight that more.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have yourselves a wonderful weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks