Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch challenge #105 & Sneak Peek



Hello Everyone,

Welcome to Wednesday, and that means its time for our challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.

Here is this week's sketch


videogram cover image

There are some fantastic sampled by the Design Team this week, so I hope you will check them out.  For my card I've used a new set from the upcoming Holiday Catalogue for my card called Festival of Trees which can be purchased as part of a bundle with the matching Tree punch from 28th August.  I've stamped the tree image in Bermunda Bay ink then stamped the tinsel over the top of the tree with Versamark ink then sprinkled with Silver powder and heat embossed it.  this has been layered over the stars cut with the Star Framelits.




The cardstock is Bermuda  Bay, Whisper White and Silver Glimmer paper.  I've added texture to my card by using the Fancy Fan and Decorative Dots embossing folders and the sentiment comes from the Stamp set Good Greetings which will be available with an upcoming Hostess promotion.




Thanks so much for stopping by.  We hope you will join in our challenge at the Paper Craft Crew this week with a card of your own.  We would love to see how you interpret this sketch.  Have a great Wednesday.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks