My first play with Flower Patch Photopolymer Stamps

Hello Everyone,

How's your weekend going?  It has been pretty wet for days here, but it seems like we've had another change in the weather and there's even been a little sunshine peaking through the clouds late today.  It was pouring with rain when I drove my daughter to work this morning, but it made a nice change this afternoon, needing sunglasses for the drive home.

I've used a new stamp set for today's card called Flower Patch.  There are matching Framelits available called Flower Fair and the two combined can be purchased in a bundle saving you some $$.

The beauty of this stamp set is that you can layer these flowers however you like, making your own blooms.  Here's a look at mine.


The cardstock used is Basic Black, Whisper White and Pink Pirouette and the patterned paper is from the pack called Back to Black.  I've added one of my favourite butterflies from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set too.  The full card is below.


The Whisper White background on my card was embossed with the Lovely Lace embossing folder and the greeting from Teeny Tiny Sentiments is punched with the Curly Label punch.  The inks used are Wild Wisabi, Strawberry Slush, Blushing Bride and Hello Honey.  I've also added some of the retired Blushing Bride pleated ribbon.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks