Happy Blooming Birthday Flower Patch Card

Hello Everyone,

How has your Sunday been?  I've been at the Sunshine Coast University today for the Modern Language Speech competition that my youngest daughter Anna was in.  There were students competing from all over the Coast as far south as Bribie Island delivering speeches in the languages they learn at school.  Anna learns French, but German, Japanese, Chinese & Italian were also represented.  I'm proud of her.  She did very well for her first time.

Considering I've been out all day, with no card prepared in advance I've made a card with the Flower Patch Photopolymer stamp set which you can purchase in a bundle with matching Flower Fair framelits.  We had these stamps out at class yesterday, so it saved me time, stamping with these for another CAS card.  Come have a look at the blossom I've stamped this time.


I've stamped the Flower in Rich Razzleberry ink and the leaves with Garden Green.  The cardstock used is Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz and Crumb Cake, with Whisper White for the stamping.  The picture of the card is below.  I really like the offset angles on the mats.  



Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope your weekend has been fabulous.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks