Festival of Trees

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are having a great start to your weekend.  I had a class this morning.  Its always so good to get together with the ladies for some crafting.

Today I have another quick Christimas card I've made to show you the Festival of Trees bundle now available to order from our Holiday Catalogue.  I've stamped my trees onto some of the retired Midnight Muse Cardstock with the Illuminate Ink, which gives a subtle shimmer.  Have a look.


The cardstock used is Soft Sky for the base card, Whisper White for the base to depict snow and Midnight Muse for the trees.  I've also stamped the greeting from the Wonderous Wreath stamp set with Midnight Muse ink directly onto the Soft Sky card.  Here's a pic of the whole card below.


I've used Dazzling Details on the torn white edge and more Basic Rhinestones scattered above for some Frosty sparkle.  How easy would it be to make a batch of cards for these this Christmas.  Simple cards like this can be so effective and time saving.

I hope you enjoy your day.  Thanks for looking.



Comments

  1. I was curious to see how you had done this! Gorgeous. And now I can try it too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks