Another Blended Bloom Card

Hello Everyone,

How's your day been?  I've been busy packaging up some cards for sale today combined with some domestic duties.  Thursdays is a day I like to stay home and get things done.  I did take a few minutes out for a quick skype chat with my good friend Justin before he hit the sack.  Its always great to catch up as he teases me with all the latest craft supplies he already has there, that I haven't yet purchased.  Timing is the thing though with our 14 hour time difference, so I do try not to keep him up too late.   You can find his blog at JK Cards.

Hey, I really love these Blendabilities markers.  On the Card I have for you today I've coloured the Blended Bloom image with the Razzleberry set of pens and done the centre with the Daffodil Delight set.

Come and have a look.



The cardstock I've used is Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White and Basic Black.  The background is kind of cool created by using new Striped Scalloped Thinlits Framelit over the Basic Black card and adhering it to the Whisper White card.  The greeting on my card is from the stamp set Blooming with Kindness and the butterfly comes from the set Papillon Potpourri.




Thanks for calling in today and don't hesitate to drop me a comment.  I love hearing from you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks