A classic Peaceful Petals Birthday card

Hello Everyone,

Thank God its Friday.  Its almost the weekend, and I have a busy one ahead.  I have a class on Saturday and on Sunday I have one daughter at work and the other at the University for a district French Speech competition.  This is her first time at this comp which is run anually and she's also the youngest student from our local High School attending. 

Onto today's card.  I know I've been keeping it simply lately, but I do love a B & W card with a pop of red.  Its a classic colour combo.  Come and have a look at this image from Peaceful Petals which I've coloured with Blendabilities.


The image has been cut out with the Oval Collection framelits and mounted on the Label Collection set.  My base card is Basic Black and the Whisper White background has been embossed with the Lacy Brocade embossing folder.   Here is the photo of the whole card.



The greeting comes from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and I've used the Dotted Ribbon border punch across the card.  Even though is very clean and simple, I really like how its turned out.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks