Warmest Butterfly Wishes

Hello Everyone,

How's your Thursday going?  Today, I'm endeavouring to use up more of my retired Modern Medley patterned paper and some precut Window Framelit pieces from my desk.  I've made another simple Butterfly Birthday card using the Beautiful Wings Embosslits.  Come and have a look.


The greeting comes from the Blooming with Kindness stamp set stamped in Bermuda Bay ink.  The Cardstock is Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla and Basic Black.  Here is the full view of my card.


I love this colour combination, and this is the second time I've used it in the last week.  Its because I'm waiting on new stock and really feel I need to use up more of the old first, before it gets here.  I am happy with the result here.  What do you think.  I really would love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks for stopping by.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks