Positively Chevron with Blackberry Bliss

Hello Everyone,

How has your weekend been?

You may remember if you read my blog yesterday that my daughter went out last night to a work function.  The protective mother here is pleased to report that she got home safely, so all is well.

Today I've tried out something a little different for the background of my card.  I tried some Whisper White Craft Ink on Blackberry Bliss cardstock the other day and I really like how it soaked into the card and changed colour to a monochromatic shade of the card.  It looks almost like the old shade Orchid Opulence we used to have.  I decided I wanted to try this on the background of my card with the Positively Chevron background stamp.  I love how it turned out.  I teamed it with stamps of Petite Petals and Creative Elements for an oval panel on my card front.  Come see.




The cardstock used is Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White and Silver Glimmer. 



The panels on the Glimmer and White cards were cut with the Oval Collection framelits and the Birthday greeting at the base of the card is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments, punched and layered with Word Window and Modern Label punches.  I've used Blackberry Bliss ink for the Swirl stamp on the white card and both Rich Razzleberry and Blackberry bliss for the Flowers from the Petite Petals.  Of course I had to add a couple of little butterflies from the Beautiful Wings dies. 

Thanks so much for stopping by to see my card.  See you tomorrow.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks