Peaceful Petals - more colouring with the Blendabilities for Happy Tuesday

Hello Everyone,

I'm loving using the Blendabilities at the moment.  I've coloured an image from the Peaceful Petals stamp set again, this time with the Coastal Cabana collection.   This is a similar design to a card I made not long ago, just different colours.

Please tell me what you think.  I really like this colour combo.




The cardstock is Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Old Olive and Whisper White.  The Crumb Cake panel has been embossed with the Fancy Fan embossing folder.




Thanks for stopping by today to see my card.  It truly is a Happy Tuesday today because I just heard some fantastic news, although its too soon to share.

Have a great day.




Comments

  1. Lovely card. Like the colour combo.
    Hope you don't have to keep your news a secret for too long. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks