Moonlight Just for You Card

Hello everyone,

I've made another card today using the Work of Art stamp set which I've combined with the Moonlight Paper Stack.  This one is a similar layout to another recent card, but different colours again using the Window and Circle collection framelits layered and Papillon Potpourri Butterfly.  Have a closer look.



I'm really happy with this colour combo, although the new yellow is Hello Honey, I am trying to use up the supply of Summer Starfruit I currently have.  Its combined with Lost Lagoon and Whisper White.  I've used the embossing folder Pretty Prints on the Whisper White background.

Here is the full view of the card.



Thanks for stopping by to see todays card.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks