Lattice Warmest Wishes Card

Hello Everyone,

How's the start to your weekend going?  I've got to say it was yet another cool day here on the Sunshine Coast.  I do spare a thought for our Western and Southern friends who have it so much colder than we do.  This small cold snap should only last a couple of days and then it should be a few degrees warmer again.

Today's card features the Lattice die which has been retired combined with Papillon Potpourri butterfly and greeting from Blooming with Kindness stamp set.  I've used the Window Framelits to make a window first in my card and adhered the lattice behind it.  Please have a closer look.


The cardstock is Basic Black, Pistachio Pudding and Very Vanilla with some patterned paper from the Sweet Sorbet SAB patterned paper.



Thanks so much for calling in today to view my card.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks