Lattice Dress Up Card


Hello Everyone,

Yes, its another Lattice card today.  Giving it one last whirl, before its gone gone gone.  I think I have a buyer for it, and with any luck I will be sending it onto a new home tomorrow.  This one not only features the Lattice, but also the Dress Up framelits which are another retired product.  Come and have a closer look.



The cardstock I've used is Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Pistachio Pudding, Wisteria Wonder and Pool Party with a little bit of Silver Glimmer used as a belt on the dress.  Here's the full view of the card below.




I've used the greeting from Another Great Year stamp set stamped in Pool Party on the base of my card and I've embossed the Wisteria wonder skirt of the dress with the Decorative Dots embossing folder.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you have a fantastic Sunday.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks