In this Together


Hello Everyone,

Today I'm playing with an image from a new Stamp Set I earned from our Sale-a-bration promotion a little earlier this year.  I waiting to claim my stamp set so I could chose something from the new catalogue, and the cute little ladies in this set appealed to me.  I quite like colouring when I have the time.  Come and have a look at today's card.


This stamp says its time to celebrate.  This lady was coloured in with the Blendabilities Skin tone and Rich Razzleberry assortments.  The background patterned paper comes from an older Christmas paper stack and I've used the Oval collection and Deco Label framelits to cut out and mount the image.  My cardstock is Perfect Plum, Blackberry Bliss and Whisper White.

Here is the full view of the card.



Thanks so much for calling in to view today's card.  Hope to see you again tomorrow.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks