In this Together - colouring


Hello Everyone,

Yes its Wednesday, but I'm sorry there is a bit of a change of plans this week.  Due to the Stampin Up US Convention last week's Paper Craft Crew Sketch challenge has been extended another week, so I don't have my regular weekly post for you.  Instead, I've done a little more colouring with the Blendabilities.  I've used the stamp set called In this together.  This one's a really cute image that I've coloured of the 2 girls.  Come and have a look.


The cardstock I've used is Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake, Basic Black and Whisper White.  That is some new ribbon in the colour Mossy Meadow that I've used on the side and the Crumb Cake strip has been embossed with the Fancy Fan embossing folder.  Below is the card in full view.



I hope you like this one.  I find these girls quite cute.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks