Fabulous Work of Art for Fabulous Friday

Hello All,

Today I have another card for you using the Work of Art Stamp set.  This is another quick one to showcase some monochromatic colours with the stamps.  Come and have a closer look.



The colours I've combined in Inks on this card from top to bottom are Perfect Plum, Rich Razzleberry and Blackberry Bliss.  The cardstock used for the base is Perfect plum with a layer of Blackberry Bliss and Whisper White for the stamped layer on top.

I love to showcase our ink colours like this and I had fooled some people into thinking this card was actually painted with a brush.  They weren't sure how come they all looked the same and I iexplained that in this particular stamp set the rubber has this paint brush like image.  Its perfect for adding a splash of colour to any background.  Below is the full picture of the card.


Thanks so much for calling in today to see what I've made.  I hope you also have a Fabulous Friday.  I know in the US its actually their 4th of July celebrations.   I hope they make the most of it.  Its always great to get a day off isn't it.  See you next time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks