Blooming Pefect Plum Card


Hello Everyone,
 
It's turned cold again here with quite a chill in the air and a drop to 5 degrees c to come tonight.  You may not find that cold compared to your temps, but let me tell for for a Queenslander living on the Sunshine Coast, that is about as cold as it ever gets here, so we are running the reverse cycle air-con.
 
Today I have a card in some rich colours using the Blooming with Kindness stamp set.   Let me show you these pretty colours.
 
 
 
 
The cardstock is Perfect Plum, Blackberry Bliss and Whisper White.  The Blackberry Bliss card layer has been embossed with the Baroque Embossing folder.  The greeting is from the Stamp Set Sweet Essentials and I've also added a butterfly from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set.
 
 
 
 
The Blossom on this card was stamped from the Blooming with Kindness stamp set with Perfect Plum ink and cut with the circle framelits.  I've actually had this image sitting on my desk for a couple of months just looking for a home.  I'm happy (she smiles) that I was able to use up this image on this card along with the half doily which was also sitting there.
 
Thanks so much for calling in to see today's card.  Have a wonderful day.
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks