Yay - I got my 5 year Pin from Stampin' Up! today

Hi Everyone,

I received a nice surprise in the mail today - Happy Tuesday.  Something good always seems to happen on a Tuesday without fail.  Not to mention its also the morning I go for a walk with my friend Sharon which leads us to a different coffee shop each week to finish our walk with coffee and a sweet treat.  My 5 year pin arrived in the mail, just before we went for our walk.  I've added a photo to the bottom on this post for you to see.  I also made a card to celebrate.  I think I will send this one to the Stampin Up office to say thanks.

Basically its a Thank you Flip Card which I've cut using the Circle Card thinlits and I've stamped with Works of Art Stamp set, added some Moonlight patterned paper from the stack and some Papillon Potpourri Butterflies.  Because its a flip card, I've photographed the sides.   Here is the front.



The cardstock used is Smoky Slate, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White and Blackberry Bliss.

This is the inside below.


This is the back, the complete reverse of this side of the card.




The photo below is my pin that came in the mail.



Thanks so much for calling in today.  Have a Happy Tuesday.



Comments

  1. Felicidades Carolyn. Te deseo un feliz día miércoles y que sigas recibiendo muchas sorpresas merecido lo tienes por tu trabajo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks