Rev up the fun Moonlight Gatefold Card


Hello Everyone,

I wanted to make another of those Gatefold cards, that I should you the other day, but this time I'm working with a square base and some patterned paper from the Moonlight designer paper stack.  I've decided to stamp with the retiring set Rev up the fun and make a motorbike card, something suitable for a male.  I'm using the Deco Label Framelits to frame my stamped image.  Come and have a look.




The cardstock used is Smoky Slate, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey and Whisper White.  I've embossed the Hello Honey Label with the Fancy Fan embossing folder and I've stamped the background of the white label with a stamp from Works of Art set.  The measurement for this card is 28 cm x 14 cm.  Each side is scored at 7cm from either end and folded in to the centre.




I've also finished off the card with some Candy dots from the neutrals pack.  They look a little more masculine from this pack and these are the Smoky Slate colour.

Thanks very much for calling in today.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks