Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #98



Hello Everyone,

How are you today?  Wednesday again means its time for the Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge.  Here is the sketch we are playing with this week. 


videogram cover image

And here is my creation based on the sketch.  You can see here I'm using the Works of Art stamp set for the focal point of my card with a butterfly added from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set, some designer paper from the Moolight Paper stack and cardstock of Blackberry Bliss and Whisper White.



I've used the Stylish Stripes embossing folder on my Whisper White background here and I've used inks of Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey for stamping.  Below is a closeup of the focal panel which I cut out and framed with the Window and Circle Collection Framelits.


I hope you've enjoyed seeing my Design Team card today and that you will join in with this weeks challenge.  Don't forget to visit the Paper Craft Crew and see what our other talented designers have made for your inspiration too.  See you there. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks