Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #97 - Betsy's Blossoms



Hello from Oz,

Its Wednesday once again which means its time for another Paper Craft Crew Sketch challenge.

Here is the sketch that we are playing with for this week and my Design Team card is pictured below.



videogram cover image


Today I'm using the retiring stamp set called Betsy's Blossoms and the  retiring embossing folder called Square lattice on the background of my card. I'm also using up some Sale-a-bration patterned paper for the mat.  I thought it was a little nicer than just using Basic Black card as I get to incorporate a few other colours with it.  Please check it out below here.  I have interpreted this week's sketch a little differently, changing the elements around somewhat and replacing the Chevrons with  a blossom layered heart.



The cardstock used is Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana and Crisp Cantaloupe with some Silver Glimmer card and a Basic Black border made from offcuts using the Adorning Accents edgelits.  My Coastal Cabana Heart was cut with the Hearts collection framelits and embossed with the Decorative dots embossing folder and the Greeting comes from the stamp set Label Love, punched out with the Artisan Label punch.



Please make sure you visit the Paper Craft Crew challenge site and see what our others designers have made this week for your inspiration.  We would love for you go join in.

Have a fantastic day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks