Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #96



Hello from Downunder,

Welcome to another Wednesday sketch challenge from the Paper Craft Crew Team.

Here is our sketch for this week's challenge.

 

videogram cover image


I chose to adapt the sketch at little and make a Square shaped card.   Here is my card :-


I'm using the Watercolor Wonder designer patterned paper combined with Basic Black and Whisper White card here.  The greeting comes from the stamp set Just Sayin and the tag is made with the Scallop Tag topper punch.  The leaves stamped are from the Betsy's Blossoms stamp set.
 
 


The butterflies are from the Beautiful Wings die (black) and Papillon Potpourri stamp set.
We hope you will join us this week with one of your creations too.  I would love to see what you create with this weeks sketch.
 
Thanks so much for joining me today.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

JAI176 - Just Add Blokes & CCMC 2nd Entry