Moonlight Papillon Card


Hello Everyone,

How has the start to your weekend been?  We've spent all day shopping for the girls for some necessities so I haven't had much time to play today. 

I still wanted to play with some of my pre-order so I made a quick butterfly card using the Moonlight Paper Stack with some new In Colours, the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and sentiment from the Work of Art stamp set.  Come and have a look.



The butterfly has been stamped in Lost Lagoon and sponged with Hello Honey then punched and layered onto an Extra Large punched oval and a Chalk Talk tag.  The cardstock used is Smoky Slate, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey and Whisper White.  The colours are the same as those in the designer paper stack.  Its a colour combo that works very well.  The full view of the card is below.


I've stamped the sentiments separately, stamping "Just For" onto some Lost Lagoon card and "You" directly onto the patterned paper.  I'm quite happy with how this card turned out.  Please feel free to drop me some comments and let me know what you think.

Enjoy your weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks