Make a Wish Watercoloured Florets Card

Hello Everyone,

It's Monday and its been a long weekend here, but the girls have been busy at Rehearsals all day for the upcoming Musical Calamity Jane that they are performing in.

For today's card I'm using an extra watercoloured Floret that I have left over from demonstrating at my class on Saturday.  I also stamped the stem of the flower onto a spare Window Framelit  that had been on my desk and I'm also using up a scrap piece of patterned paper from the Modern Medley pack.  You see I am on a mission to use retiring stamp sets and dsp before my new stuff arrives.  I am expecting a pre-order this week, however it is minimal and I do have lots of older stuff here.

Here is a closeup of the flower.



The cardstock used is Basic Black, Confetti White (retired) and Melon Mambo.  Love how the Melon pops against the black.  The full view of the card is below.



The greeting comes from the stamp set Sweet Essentials and was punched out with the Modern Label punch.  I hope you like this card and leaved me some comments.  It's always great to hear from you.

Thanks so much for calling in today.  Hope you have a great Monday and start to your week.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks