Happy Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone,

It's been a pretty busy weekend here, cleaning out and prepping Anna's room to be painted, plus I've been running around like a mad chook playing Mum's Taxi, dropping eldest to and from work and collecting Anna from the sleepover party.

Today I have maybe one of the most CAS cards I have ever done.  I really wanted to use up and extra flower and butterfly that I've had stamped and punched for a while year and I had also previously cut out a heart from this base colour for an earlier card, which left me with a little heart window.

I decided I would work with this.  Here's the closeup as I've added some piercing detail to the heart.




I've used Mixed Bunch stamp set for the blossom and Papillion Potpourri for the Butterfly, which was stamped onto a little Sale-a-bration patterned paper.  The greeting stamped onto the heart comes from the Hostess stamp set called Simply Sketched.



The cardstock used is Soft Sky, Very Vanilla and Strawberry Slush.

I also have a photo of what I baked today, Domestic Goddess that I've been this weekend...Lol.


It's an Impossible pie (Baked custard and coconut)   Yum!.

We needed sustenance for the job at hand - aka Anna's room.  Here's the work in progress - 1st coat of paint. 


One we get her a new Quilt cover and its all finished and back together I will take another photo of her room.

Thanks so much for calling in to see today's card.  Hope you have enjoyed your weekend.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks