Feel Good Works of Art

Hello Everyone,

How is your weekend shaping up?  Saturday arvo here and I've completed two simple cards today combining the Feel Goods and Works of Art Stamp sets.  Come and have a look.

Here is the first one using the sentiment "The Best Things"


I've gone for a monochromatic look here stamping across the card with Pool Party, Coastal Cabana and Lost Lagoon Inks.  The Papillon Potpourri butterfly is stamped in Bermuda Bay Ink.  The card is Coastal Cabana, Bermunda Bay and Whisper White with the sentiment stamped in Black Stazon ink.

Here is a closer look.  You can see here the bit of bling I've added with some Basic Rhinestones.


I've also used a Basic black punched butterfly as a shadow for a layered look here. 

Next I have an  abstract design using "Those who bring Sunshine".   I hope you get what the yellow in the corner is meant to depict.  My girls did not like it at all.  The cardstock on this one is Coastal Cabana, Hello Honey and Whisper White, with ink Pool Party, Hello Honey and Black Stazon.


Here is a closeup for you.   I added a little butterfly from the Beautiful Wings die here and once again, I've added just a little bling to finish the card.


Finally, I took a photo of both cards together.



Have a great Saturday.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

JAI176 - Just Add Blokes & CCMC 2nd Entry