Blackberry Bliss Just for You Gatefold Card

Hello Everyone,

How's your Monday?  I am cold.  We've had a little cold change and it is feeling more like Winter today and will definitefly feel like it overnight.

I wanted to try something a little different for today's card using the Work of Art stamp set in a gatefold style card.   Come and  have a look.


The cardstock used is Blackberry Bliss and Whisper white with a tiny butterfly from Hello Honey card using the Beautiful Wings die.  Sort of my signature trademark.  Just had to slip one in.

I love my Layered Heart feature across the card with the Sentiment stamped on it.  The photo below shows a closeup.



The inks are Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss and the Hearts were cut with the Hearts Collection framelits.  I also have a photo of the inside of the card to show you how it opens.



And finally, here is the finished card.  I took this photo of it laying flat so that I could hold it closed for photographic purposes.  It will stay closed over time, but at the moment, freshly folded it wants to pop open.  Hence my fingertips showing at the bottom of the pic.


Thanks so much for calling in today.  I hope you enjoy seeing my card.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks