Watercolor Wonder Notecard

Hello Everyone,

Are you a Star Wars Fan?  May the fourth be with you.

It's Sunday 4th here and its quite cool after that change came through.  I can't believe how many layers I have on, and socks when only during the week it was so summery and I was in singlet tops...Lol.  It's generally quite mild here, even in Winter.

Today I've decorated yet another of the Notecards from the Watercolor Wonder pack.  They come with matching envelopes so I decided to stamp that as well.  That's something I don't usually bother with but I think it adds a nice touch to this very simple card.  The beauty of these packs of notecards is they are pre-printed with a design, so its very quick and easy to finish them off as the need requires, or like in my case, bundle them up as a gift for someone else to use.

Here is a closeup of the card which incorporates an Oval frame cut with the Oval collection framelits and the Papillon Potpourri Butterfly, layered and punched with the Elegant Butterfly punch.


The cardstock used is Crisp Cantaloupe for the Oval frame, Island Indigo for the shadow of the butterfly and Whisper White to stamp the butterfly from the Papillon Potpourri set with Island indigo ink.

Here is my card.



I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and if you are within our region, rug up and stay warm.  Heaven knows what our Winter will be like.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks