Thinking of You Florets Card

Hello Everyone,

How is your Saturday going?  I've had a pretty busy start to the weekend.  We are painting my youngest daughter's bedroom, so everything has had to be removed from the room to prepare it and on top of that I've been playing Mum's taxi because both girls had plans.  At least Anna isn't home tonight to sleep in her bed, because she wouldn't be able to in any case.

Onto today's card.  As the retirement list is now out, I have been working on cards using those retiring products.  Today's card uses En Francais Background stamp, stamped onto a tag and the Little Leaves die and flower from the Fabulous Florets stamp set which has been watercoloured.

Come have a closer look.



I'm also using some paper from the Stack Season of Style.  The cardstock used is Bermuda Bay and Whisper White.  I've used some Rose Red Seam binding in the tag which has been created with the Scallop Tag topper punch.  Here's a picture of the finished card.




As well as prepping Anna's room and Mum's taxi, I've been busy in the kitchen baking too.  Here's the chocolate cake.




Delicious, I tell you......boy I'm a good cook,  lol.  Have a great day.




Comments

  1. You truly fit so much into your day. I don't know how you manage to come up with so many fab cards day after day. I don't think I have put ink to paper for nearly 2 weeks.
    Great colour combo on this one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks