Petite Petals Make a Wish Card

Hi Everyone,

Friday today and I have my hair done for Mother's Day.  No more pesky greys for a while, LOL.  My hair colour kind of inspired the colours in my card too.  Today I have another one which combines a number of different stamps and also includes more butterflies.  Goes with my "Happy"...LOL.

The base of my card is Rich Razzleberry, so that should give you a clue to my hair, which I'll show you at the end.  I've used Perfect Pennants, Petite Petals and Papillon Potpourri stamps here with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder,  Banner Framelits, and the coordinating punches for the flowers & butterflies.  Here is the closeup view.


The cardstock used is Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Wisteria Wonder. and inks I've used for stamping are Rich Razzleberry, Wisteria Wonder and Island Indigo.

Here is my card below.


And finally, I know you are dying to see my hair....LOL.


Hope you have a fantastic evening and a great weekend.



Comments

  1. Great hair colour. Wish I was that brave.
    Lovely card too.
    Hope you have a great Mother's Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicki, hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks