Notecards

Hello Everyone,

How is the start of your weekend?  We've had a bit of a cold change come through here.  It's the first time I've actually put jeans on so far this year, because I'm feeling a bit cold.

Onto today's card.  There are two actually.  I've decorated a couple of notecards from the Watercolor Wonder set.  Here is the first one I've done.


All that I added to this one was a butterfly stamped with the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and the four Frames Decorative label with a Thank you sentiment from the Teeny Tiny sentiments stamp set.

Here is the second one.


This time I've done it in the portrait layout style with layered ovals cut with the Oval Collection Framelits, Little Leaves and a butterfly.  The Greeting is from the stamp set Petite Pairs.

These are both cards side by side.



The cardstock that I used to add to these notecard bases is Whisper White, Smoky Slate and Crisp Cantaloupe.

Enjoy your day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks