Lattice Florets Make a Wish card

Hello Everyone,

How is your weekend going.  It's Saturday night here and because my husband is home, we've had the boys (his friends) visiting.  I escaped to do some craft while they played with cars. 

Today's card uses the Lattice Bigz die again, teamed with Fabulous Florets, Papillon Potpourri butterfly and greeting from the Sweet Essentials stamp set.  Come have a closer look.



The cardstock used is Pool Party, Whisper White and Basic Black.  I've also used Stazon Black ink for stamping and Pool Party ink for sponging on the flower.

Here is my card, a simple square card design.



I like the simplicity and clean look of this card.  What do you think of it?  I would love to have your feedback. 

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks