Horsey Thanks

Hi Everyone,


Today's card is a little different, a bit country and with a Horse. This stamp set is called Horse Frontier and its borrowed from a friend.  I've combined it with the Wood Panel background stamp and a greeting from the Petite Pairs set.

Isn't this horse image gorgeous?


I've used the Wood Panel stamp on a piece of crumb cake card which I then cut with Deco Label and Oval framelits to create a frame.  The Crumb Cake background is embossed with the Square Lattice embossing folder and I've cut leaves with the Little leaves die and place them under the frame.

Here is my card. 



The base card is Always Artichoke and I've stamped onto Very Vanilla card.

Thanks for calling in today.  Hope the start of your week is fantastic.




Comments

  1. Can't believe you and I are so in sync! Both going "Country Hardwood" with green and crumb cake. Love it!Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks