Horse in the Stable Thanks

Hello Everyone,

How are you on this Happy Tuesday?  Are you cold like me?  That Foreigner song from the 80's Cold as Ice comes to mind, the lyrics are she's as cold as ice ....LOL.  Hope the cold snap finishes soon and it warms up again to some normal May weather.

Today's card once again uses the stamp set Horse Frontier.  A customer has requested a Horse/Country thank you card so I have another for her to chose from.  This time I created a window and wanted this card to look like a stable with the Horse in the stall.  Here is a closeup of the image.


I used the Chalk Talk framelits tag (upside down) to create my window/stall, stamping some Smoky Slate card with Basic Gray Ink and the Wood Panel background stamp.  The cardstock used is Basic Black, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate and Very Vanilla, to line the inside.   This next photo shows the card standing.


And this one shows the inside of the card.


I've stamped the horse from the Horse Frontier stamp set onto Crumb Cake card with Soft Suede Ink and cut him out and positioned behind the window cutout. 

Here is the final photo of my card which I held closed so you can see how the horse sits in the stall.



The greeting comes from the stamp set called Oh Hello.

Thanks so much for calling in to see my card on this Happy Tuesday.  See you next time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks