Happy Mother's Day, Happy Sunday


Hello Everyone,

Happy Mother's Day

I had a wonderful morning here and got exactly what I wanted this year (picture below) .  The girls really made me feel special and the day started with them cooking us Pancakes for breakfast.

In honour of Mother's Day, guess what, I have another Mother's Day Card to share.  This one is in Pretty pastels of Pink Green and White.  I've used the Elegant Lines Embossing folder with the Top Notes die, the Little Leaves die and the Petite Petals stamp and matching punch.  Have a look at these cute flowers.



The patterned paper is from this years Sale-a-bration pack called Sweet Sorbet and I've used Baked Brown Sugar ink on the pink card to stamp the flowers and greeting.



Lastly I said I was share a photo of my Mother's Day goodies the girls gave me.  I'm a lucky Mum.  thanks so much for calling in today.  Happy Mother's Day or Sunday (if u aren't a Mum) to you.




Comments

  1. Pancakes were on the menu here to.
    Glad you got exactly what you wanted for Mother's Day.

    Lovely soft card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicki, its great how our girls can cook, hey. The pancakes were delicious.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks