Happy Birthday - Take 2

Hi everyone,

Remember how my daughter has a friend having a party this weekend and I was asked to make a card?
Sure you do.  Well it didn't get a lot of positive feedback, told it as a little plain.  I went back to the drawing board and doctored the background up.  I added a lot more ink and colour to the background with the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.  Have a closer look here.


I depened the pink colouring on the cupcake and also in the Happy Birthday writing plus added a few small butterflies cut with the Beautiful Wings die.  Here's the finished card.


The whole outer edge of the Coastal Cabana Card base has been inked with Island Indigo.

So what do you think now, do you think its an improvement?  Do you think its acceptable?  I certainly hope so.  Have a great day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks