Beautiful Butterfly with Grunge Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,

Wow, its Thursday already.  How the week is flying by.  I can't wait to show you the card I've whipped up today using my Beautiful Butterflies die and stamps of Gorgeous Grunge, En Francais, Petite Petals and Label Love.  Come and have a closer look.




I've used Cardstock of Coastal Cabana, Whisper White and Bermuda Bay on my card and inks of Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake and Bermuda Bay.  The tab at the top of my card is actually a banner cut with the Hearts a Flutter framelits.  Below is a picture of the card.



The base layer of the butterfly was stamped with Gorgeous Grunge and the top layer was embossed with the Delicate Details embossing folder.  I love the colour combo here.

Thanks so much for visiting.  I hope you'll leave me some comments, let me know what you think.  Have a lovely day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks