Another Grunge Butterfly card

Hello Everyone,

Thank God its Friday, some may say.  Are you looking forward to the weekend?  I have a class happening tomorrow and I'm not sure if I am looking forward to the weekend and the weather forcast has been telling us a cold change is coming with temperatures expected to fall 6 - 10 degrees below average for this time of year.  That's too much too quickly for my liking.  Onto my card.

I've been giving my Beautiful Wings embosslits a workout recently as well as my Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.  On today's card I've combined them with some Watercolor Wonder designer patterned paper.  the base is Whisper white cardstock and I've combined it with Island Indio and Crisp Cantaloupe for some butterflies.  The greeting across the butterfly is from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set.  The larger butterfly has been set of a panel cut with Label framelits and embossed with the Mini frame embossing folder.  Here is the feature panel in detail.





No thinking required when it comes to stamping the grunge background.  It's anything goes.  Inks used are Smoky Slate and Island Indigo.  Matching Indigo ribbon was also used across the card below.



Thanks for stopping in today.  Hope you have a great night and a fabulous weekend.



Comments

  1. Thank you so much Carolyn, you are indeed my inspiration,
    Rosalie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks