A Happy Birthday Card for Happy Tuesday,


Hi Everyone,

How are you this Happy Tuesday?

My daughter has requested a Birthday Card for her friend who is having a party this weekend.  Her only suggestion for me was that she likes Aqua.

Apparently nothing already made in my stash fits the bill, so had to make another.  This is my first attempt..LOL.



The cardstock used is Coastal Cabana, Island Indigo and Whisper White.  I've used the Hearts a Flutter Framelits to create the little banner in the corner and used the stamp set Another Great Year for both the stamped image on the card and the little cupcake which was coloured with blender pens and markers and cut and mounted on the banner.  Below is a closeup of the cupcake.



I'll let you know tomorrow whether this card is deemed acceptable by my daughter....Lol.
Have a great day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks