Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #89 - Happy Mother's Day

Hello from Downunder,

Hope you are all well in your neck of the woods.  Here is quite a warm day today.  Steamy after all the rain we had now that the sun's shining once more.  Or is that because I played Badminton this morning and I'm just steamy?

Anyway, as it's Wednesday I have the Paper Craft Crew Sketch challenge for you below.



Card Sketch
 

Here is my take on the sketch for the your inspiration this week.  I decided to make a Mother's Day card as the event will be here (in Australia) in only a few weeks, and I supply a local shop with cards.

I've used the Peaceful Petals stamp set to stamp some leaves on my feature panel cut with the Deco Label Framelits where my layered butterfly made with the Beautiful Wings die sits.  The Cardstock is Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Coastal Cabana and the patterned paper is the from stack called Fresh Prints.  Here is a closeup.



Make sure you check out what the other members of our talented Design Team created this week too, at the Paper Craft Crew.  We look forward to seeing your entry.

Have a fantastic day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks