Life doesn't have to be Perfect ..

Hello Everyone,

How has your Sunday been?

Ours here is wet, wet, wet.  The rain has not let up all afternoon and I can tell you, our tanks are full.  They are overflowing actually.  I've had wet feet and wet shoes, and I can tell u...I DON'T LIKE IT.  Especially the wet shoes part.

So my card day is a quick simple one, after being out in the wet to pick up my daughter from work.  I've used a greeting from the Perfect Pennants stamp set which says Life doesn't have to be perfect to be Wonderful.  I gotta say, it aint perfect by a long shot today, but we do the best we can.  Of course, my card also features a butterfly which sits within a circular stamp called Daydream Medallions.  Here's a closeup.




I've also added some Washi tape onto this card which is a simple card of a Whisper White base with some Sweet Sorbet patterned paper and the greeting stamped onto Pool Party card.

Here is the full view.


I've used Stazon Black ink on the greeting and butterfly and Pistachio Pudding ink for the stamped Medallion.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.


Comments

  1. Beautiful card.
    Hang in there - it can't rain forever can it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks