Just Add Ink 211 Challenge - Happy (Sun) Day

Hello Everyone,

Happy Easter,

Today's card is for the Just Add Ink sketch challenge this week.


Here is my take on the sketch which I've altered slightly so that it's a square card.


I've used the stamp set Starburst Sayings on my card with the largest of the greetings for this Happy (Cadbury) Day plus a little butterfly from the Papillon Potpourri Stamp set.  The paper is from the Sale-a-bration Sweet Sorbet pack and I've used the Scallop Border punch and the Needlepoint embossing folder.

Here's a closer look at the detail.


I hope you all have a fantastic Easter Sunday.  Here's a photo of our chocolate stash.  This will take some time to get through.  Luckily my girls will pace themselves and not eat it all at once.  Normally takes a couple of months.  You savor it more a little at a time. :-)  Happy Sunday.


Comments

  1. Carolyn, this card is beautiful! I LOVE your use of the Needlepoint embossing folder along the sweet scalloped edge. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Christine. I was happy I had the time to play this Easter break. Enjoy your weekend. Carolyn x

      Delete
  2. Hey Carolyn! This card is just beautiful! I just love your use Sweet Sorbet and Crisp Cantaloupe (it has to be one of my favourite colours at the moment!) Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see this paper as the Hero on your card. It is so pretty. Love the soft colours you have with it. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely use of Sweet Sorbet and Crisp Cantaloupe Carolyn! Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carolyn I love how you have blended the beautiful colours together from Sweet Sorbet DSP to make such a happy and cheerful card. Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks